Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 4-8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate 40 Days
Domain: Fintech / Banking / BFSI
Are you an exceptional Java Backend Developer who is innovative and passionate about building great applications for top-notch FinTechs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in the Silicon Valley of India (Bangalore) and the finance capital of India (Mumbai). Prioritizing your Work-Life balance you will be working in a hybrid setup, i.e.; 2 days WFO and 3 days WFH, with a package that is way above industry standards, exclusive benefits and a chartered career path.
Apply now and be the change!
We work with the following technologies but are not limited to:
- Core Java and Java SpringBoot Micro-services
- Distributed caching frameworks like Hazelcast
- Linux/Unix knowledge
- DB2, NoSql – MongoDB
Competencies (Must Have):
- Four years+ experience in developing enterprise JAVA.
- Hands-on experience working with Java 8 or Java11
- Proficiency in designing web-based components.
- Solid experience writing unit, component and integration tests.
- Solid experience working with a relational database.
- Expert-level experience working with Springboot & Hibernate.
- Experience working with microservices and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of working directly with end users.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and various financial instruments focusing on Equities.
- Designing and developing modern and modular web applications using modern coding and testing standards.
- Functioning independently using current software development practices.
- Working collaboratively with a global team of technologists.
- Able to lead with extraordinary ideas and innovation.
- Managing communication and partnering with our end users (Sustainability team) to design solutions.
- Participating in our agile ceremonies and driving a quality mindset towards the team’s goals.
Career Growth Opportunities at NCG
At NCG we provide, educate, support, etc. to unleash your potential.
Career Growth Paths after Joining as Sr. Consultant.
- Get a hands-on approach to owning major areas of a project and further be a prospect to being a Tech Lead – Manager OR Architect at NCG.
- Explore different architect opportunities – Solution Architect and Technical Architect who also get to explore the Scrum Master role.
- Be a strong contender for the designation of AVP after Tech Lead in the BFSI domain.
Career Growth Paths in Technology
- Explore and track new technologies like Frontend (Angular & REactJS) to achieve a career as Full Stack.
- A future in blockchain technology.
- Learn Python and get to explore Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.