Job Location: Chennai
Notice period: 0-15 Days only
Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Perform maintenance of the Middleware and resolution of the issues related to these products.
- Installation, implementation, and monitoring of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment environment.
- Application EAR file Deployment on Production box after test certified by the Application team
- Housekeeping of the Middleware Servers for expected performance
- Fine-tuning of Application/Web server parameters
- Managing all the clusters and ensuring the availability of services
- Manage Data source connection and JMS connection configuration as required
- Backup WebSphere profiles on a regular basis and restoration of profiles if required
- Restoration of the environment due to environmental challenges
- Monitoring JVM Logs and taking corrective action if required
- Generate Java core, and heap dump as and when required
- Analysis of Java core, and heap dump for troubleshooting the issue
- Analysis of high CPU scenario
- Backup all the JVM logs on a regular basic
- Maintain plug-in configuration file and HTTP configuration file for smooth functioning of IBM HTTP Server
- Monitor Error log, access log and plugin logs on a regular basis and take corrective action if required
- Ensure logs are rotated on a regular basis
- For End Of support products, only best-effort support will be provided and there are no fixes will be provided since there is no backend, available.
- Applying JVM/WAS patches in a timely manner as required
- Backup of Webserver as per IT Policy
- Configuration of HA Cluster (A-A/A-P) for Web/App servers
- Raise SR with OEM for App/Web-related issues and follow-up
- Setup of the 3-tier architecture of new application Web-app-DB.
- Quarterly review on optimization and capacity management of middleware solutions.
- Monitoring of web session for each instance and reporting and resolution in case of any issue.
- Quarterly reporting and maintenance of License/inventory management
- Maintain uptime as per the business requirement and defined SLA as per the Scope document signed with the bank
- Logging Cases with OEM and Vendor for Priority one issues and keeping track of the same till the resolution.