Salary : 10 LPA – 20 LPA
Experience: 5-10 Years
Notice Period: 15-30 Days
NCG is looking for passionate and energetic business development and alliance professionals to join our ESG initiative to drive our IoT business. Our IoT offerings sit more broadly within Water and Energy and are a critical function for executing our strategy which is increasingly becoming more dependent on deep relationships with our technology partners based out of Israel.
As the IoT Partner Lead – Partner Development Manager for IoT Practice, you will be responsible to develop and manage all aspects of the relationship with the partners, including partner development, business development, build-with, market-with, and enablement. You will serve as the single point of contact between IoT Practice and the partners. You will be responsible for setting and achieving revenue growth targets.
Must have experience working in an IoT setup.
- Develop and own end-to-end execution of the global partnership plan, including definition and agreement of successful outcomes against targets
- Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline, opportunity and business reviews
- Work with internal practice areas to develop joint offerings for target industries and accounts
- Define strategic accounts and joint account planning targets, by country in selected RAD segments
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the partner’s solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of partners’ strategies, technology, offerings, GTM model, and incentive programs
- Communicate the partner strategy, joint offer value propositions and GTM strategy to our industry/country-based generalist and specialist sales teams; represent the partnership at external events
- Identify joint collaboration activities and secure Marketing Development Funds from partners
- Preparing and giving business reviews to partner and NCG senior leaders
- Identify and support opportunities for account-specific training and certification
- Experience in business development, partner management, and sales/strategic sales with a track record of exceeding revenue goals and driving successful partner programs
- Be results-driven and demonstrated a willingness to take the lead in driving initiatives, creating unique approaches to developing new revenue opportunities across teams
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to thrive and influence within a matrixed environment characterized by direct/indirect accountability to a variety of stakeholders in different functional and geographic areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact effectively across multiple levels within the partner organization
- 5 – 10 years of sales and technology partnership experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; MBA is a plus