Experience Required: 8 – 15 Years
Industry: Oil and Gas
Notice Period: 30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands re-imagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
What’s The Role
As a Project Manager at NCG, you will plan, execute, and control a project or set of related projects to meet identified business requirements and deliver business value through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills within agreed cost parameters timescales, risk, quality, and benefits.
- Minimum 2 + Years experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- PMP (PMI) certification.
- Project Manager experience in software development.
Your Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
- Agree and deliver a body of work, organized into programs, projects, and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk, and benefit profiles within our standards and controls framework.
- Proactively analyze variances against the plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers, or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products, services, and changes.
- Develop and execute appropriate change and engagement plans to achieve necessary behaviour changes to maximize benefits.
- Align expectations and ensure that stakeholders’ decision-making happens promptly and effectively.
- Mobilise and lead teams composed of staff and suppliers across organizational boundaries and the natural team. Ensure they have the necessary skills, capacity, and experience to achieve the required outcomes.
- Develop the skills of team members through coaching, delegation, and stretch assignments.
- Understand, assess and embed the suitable delivery methodologies, considering the project and business constraints.
- Assess program risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk, and ultimately benefit, continuously managing the business cases of constituent projects and workstreams.
- Ensure that all deliverables, whether software, hardware, processes, products, or business change, are fit for purpose, meet all relevant requirements, and are effectively transitioned to support and business-as-usual.
- Ensure that the business value intended by the work is explicitly agreed upon and delivered. As your career in our progress, you will be exposed to opportunities across our diverse lines of business and in our industry IT and enterprise IT functions, as well as progressively more challenging assignments that develop your capabilities.
Our expectations from a Project Management professional with proficiency across the following five key dimensions:
(1) Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
(2) Domain knowledge and skills, such as Oil and Gas, Deepwater, Retail, Finance, Legal, HR, and Capital Project lines of business and functions.
(3) Technology skills, such as cloud, mobile, software-as-a-service, and digital platforms.
(4) Professional skills, such as leadership, communication, and resilience.
5) Entrepreneurial skills include a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation. Moreover, we are expecting you to have the following:
- 8+ years in IT with 5+ years of experience managing projects through the entire lifecycle (startup to close down).
- Solid experience in application development using software development tools (e.g., Java, Azure, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience in working with projects with multiple workstreams and deliverables, impacting a collection of business processes or teams, with business and technical change. Impacts a single function or team.
- Competence in handling up to 15+ people.
- Degree educated with evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Attained or worked towards PMP certification and agile certification.
- Background in onsite project management.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
At NCG, our doors are open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a tribe where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!