Experience Required: 8 – 15 Years
MODE OF WORK: Work from the Office
Industry: Oil and Gas
Notice Period: 30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
What’s The Role
As an SAP Infrastructure Project Manager at NCG, you are accountable and responsible for project planning, controlling, and executing small to medium-scale projects with budgets exceeding $250K and complexity across all stages of the project life cycle. This will utilize your skills in Project Management, Benefits and Budget Management, and Change Implementation Planning and Management. In addition, you will collaborate daily with a range of stakeholders, including our business, Service Operations Management, IT managers, IT service providers, and onshore & offshore suppliers. Using our Project Delivery Framework and One IT standard processes, you will be expected to deliver projects on time, within the approved budget, and within the agreed scope, ensuring solutions meet business requirements and comply with Architecture, Information Risk Management and Supportability standards.
- Minimum 2 + Years experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- PMP (PMI) certification.
- Project Manager experience in software development.
Your Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
Key Accountabilities Projects Delivery
- Manage the successful delivery of the infrastructure projects – on time, within budget, to agreed scope/quality, and in full compliance with project delivery framework, with increased adoption using Agile methodology.
- Manage major issues, escalations, and other interventions with a good sense of urgency and judgment necessary to keep projects on track, with particular attention to supplier interfaces.
- Monitor and intervene in delivery performance effectively
- Manage key stakeholders and communicate effectively
- Take charge of the planning of projects, including a budget, resource planning, and initiation of projects
- Takes a structured and practical approach to own work and demonstrates outstanding leadership ability.
- Prepare and share periodic project performance reports for various stakeholders, including communicating value creation
- Within own Projects, manage the resourcing of the projects effectively and make critical decisions regarding resource planning.
- Utilize a mix of our staff, strategic partners, and other niches IT provider’s resources effectively Staff Development & Performance Management
- Set specific longer-term and stretch goals to deliver results and achieve high-quality performance.
- Assist Program Manager or Project Portfolio Manager in monitoring the overall IT Investment budget, including yearly and quarterly IT budget planning cycles.
- Support the initiation of projects, ensuring key stakeholders rigorously review project charters.
What we need from you
- Has a minimum of 8 years of IT experience, of which 6 years are in project management.
- Possess a solid technical understanding of SAP infrastructure and project delivery.
- Holds a professional qualification. PMP certified (or other equivalent project management certification).
- Extensive global exposure, including having experience in managing a global team working across many countries
- Has achieved proficiency in project and quality management. Has gained experience in achieving results through effective team leadership and through the planning, control, and execution of projects, including demonstrable success in managing multiple projects (small to medium scale projects)
- Educated to degree level, likely as an information technology specialist. Knows own organizations’ policy framework, management structures, and reporting procedures for all aspects of the program’s environment and can see the big picture.
- Solid knowledge of business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Has vital planning, communication, and presentation skills. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills. Is highly experienced in communicating with clients at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Has a sound understanding of IT costs (project and lifetime) and the ability to cost operational IT services. Skilled at identifying benefits that come in the form of cost savings both within IT and in the business concerning the operational cost of the IT service.
- Has in-depth knowledge of risk management. Understands the interdependencies of business processes and information systems.
- Able to work independently and under pressure and manage conflicting priorities and deadlines well
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Excellent team player with strong customer focus
- Able to manage and motivate a virtual team
- Possesses good knowledge of business and understands the significance of commercial constraints. Demonstrates a strong awareness of appropriate uses of IT within the industry of specialization and specifically within competitive or associated organizations operating in the same market.
- Understands and applies the theory and practice of change management. Knows and uses various change methodologies appropriately at the individual, team, and organizational levels.
- Broadly skilled in information and communications technology. Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life cycles and the environment in which they operate?
- Able to influence without authority and own mature leadership.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
At NCG, our doors are open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a tribe where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance,
and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!