NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Compute Farms Admin to join our team.
Experience: 3-5 years
Notice Period: Immediate joiners required ( 15 days max)
MODE OF WORK: Hybrid, initial 15 days daily reporting to office
Mandatory Skills: UNIX /Linux/LSF/Univa Grid Engine/SGE Farm
- End User support for LSF/Univa Grid Engine/SGE Farm-related issues in a 24*7 production environment.
- Shifts can be rotational/permanent.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to solve problems and continually evolve the technology.
- Respond to alerts, report issues, escalate problems as required, and resolve significant matters by exercising independent judgment within established support practices.
- Troubleshooting issues related to NFS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, X-display, VNC, mount, I/O load, network etc.
- Ensure compliance with Synopsys security policies such that stakeholder information is protected.
- Create/modify scripts to quicken troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of issues and resolutions.
Skill Set Required:
- Proficiency in all aspects of UNIX system administration and experience with network operations is preferred.
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure services like LDAP Directory Services, NFS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, X-display, and VNC.
- Basic Networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, DNS, subnetting, routing, etc.
- Good Knowledge of Farm Schedulers like Univa Grid Engine, LSF, and SGE.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Strong problem-solving acumen and flexibility with respect to adapting and learning quickly.
- Able to schedule, prioritize, accomplish R&D-related activities and communicate actions and results as needed.
- Previous experience in the EDA environment is preferred.
- Ability to prepare documentation on procedures/issues for routine and complex tasks.
- Programming / Scripting skills in shell/Perl/Python.
- Academic degree in Engineering.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity