NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar EDA Tools & Licensing Admin to join our team.
Experience: 3-5 years
Notice Period: Immediate joiners required ( 15 days max)
MODE OF WORK: Hybrid, initial 15 days daily reporting to office
Mandatory Skills: Linux /Programming / Scripting skills
- End User support for Licensing issues and services in a 24*7 production environment.
- Shifts can be rotational/permanent.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to solve problems and continually evolve the technology.
- Respond to alerts, report issues and escalate problems as required.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of issues and resolutions.
- Support day-to-day operations of the environment including installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting computes environment.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Licensing.
- Respond to alerts, report issues, escalate problems as required, and resolve significant matters by exercising independent judgment within established support practices.
- Ensure compliance with Synopsys security policies such that stakeholder information is protected.
- Create/modify scripts to quicken troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of R&D Linux environment.
- Programming / Scripting skills in shell/Perl/Python.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment, collaboratively working to resolve problems spanning multiple disciplines.
- Basic Networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, DNS, subnetting, routing, etc.
- Knowledge of installing Freeware/Open Source tools in Linux.
- Knowledge of FlexLM Licensing manager.
- Academic degree in Engineering.