Location: Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
Mode of Work: Hybrid
Experience required: 4- 6 years Pega exp with CSSA Certification is a must
Min and Max Salary: 15-30 Lakhs
Notice Period: 15-30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
Top Skills: PEGA, CSSA, SDLC, PRPC, SOAP, Pega UI Architecture, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA ( Direct Web Access ), BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange), EAI
- Senior PEGA technical resource and Individual Contributor part of the development team to clarify
- Develop software requirements/specifications to deliver against the business or technical objectives.
- Review and design/develop new/enhancements of the application(s) requirements review and delivery of technical documents and system design operational procedures, logical data model, functional and technical architecture.
- Analyze quality of service and suggest improvements.
- Manage the software code using version control software.
- Provide technical support during UAT and go live.
- Track and report project progress (actual and forecast) against project plans.
- Create, Review and execute the unit test for the code developed. Use a defect tracking system and follow the resolution of defects.
- Level 3 supports production issues for assigned applications within defined SLA; follows SDLC processes.
- Support regression and integration testing. Align/Coach team members on technical and business knowledge of application(s).
- Mentored team members and assisted the Manager/Business in all Project aspects.
- Extensive experience in designing and building brand new applications with full responsibility for the design and quality of Pega solutions.
- Creates high-level architectural design for E2E solutions, in collaboration with specific technology leads/SMEs, where applicable.
- Preferably Pega CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) certification or should have played a role in Team lead capacity.
- End to End experience of PRPC-based application design and implementation Must have implemented a minimum of 3 to 4 end-to-end Pega implementations projects across different industry domains using Pega-PRPC.
- Well-versed with class hierarchy, ruleset hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, and deployment
- Strong in Integration components – Integration, SOAP Service implementation in PRPC, MQ IntegrationShould have working experience on Situation Layer Cake concepts and adopted the same while defining project architecture
- Should have working knowledge of Pega UI Architecture, Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA ( Direct Web Access ), Pega Version Upgrade, managing the parallel development, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, creating custom Guiderail, excellent knowledge on SMA and System Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,)
- Should have conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews.
- Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange)
- Should have good knowledge of Legacy Application modernization to Pega PRPC
- Excellent knowledge of BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega – PRPC Scalability and Performance tuning the application, App server, and database.
- Support /Guide teams in the Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks, and solution packs
- Very Good understanding of the EAI and SOA concepts
- Good understanding of BPM best practices, implementation life cycles
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Problem-solving and investigation capabilities.
- Ability to work with aggressive schedulability to lead end-to-end delivery.
- Align and motivate the team members with technical and functional knowledge.
- Advance Proficiency level in skills like global effectiveness, customer service orientation, operational and financial excellence, knowledge and development, teamworking and networking, leadership, and matrix management
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
At NCG, our doors are open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a tribe where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!